FinAccel is a fun, fast growing company with lofty ambitions. Starting with instant ecommerce financing, we are on a goal to disrupt unsecured lending in Southeast Asia, one of the fastest growing economic regions globally. Our first product, Kredivo, which integrates at merchant checkout, qualifies ecommerce buyers for instant ecommerce purchase financing at rates which are much lower than consumer finance companies. We do this by using breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial and location data.
FinAccel is founded by an experienced and well rounded team: Akshay Garg (cofounder Komli Media), Umang Rustagi (McKinsey financial services) and Alie Tan (PicStory and Affle). The company is backed by some of the biggest investors in the region: Jungle Ventures, GMO, AlphaJWC and 500 Startups. The company has a flat, egalitarian structure, no politics, no BS; people who are problem solvers and execute fast will thrive here.
FinAccel is not for everyone. People who do well here tend to have a few qualities in common:
- Intellectually curious
- High ownership over their work
- Strong communicators
- Biased for speed
- Team players
- Excited by an all-in work culture
- Motivated by building innovative products
We provide employees with a work environment which is:
- learning and execution oriented without any politics or excessive managerial overhead,
- where taking initiative is highly valued,
- where making mistakes is encouraged as long as you keep learning from them,
- one of the best compensation structures in the startup world (everyone is a shareholder in the company).
If you feel this is you, then we'd love to hear from you.